Who cares of he "didn't have a childhood", he's gotten enough fame, money, and pussy to make up for all of that. He was just a fucking freak underneath all that fame and money. He didn't need a bunch of jews with planes to bang kids, he just lured them in with what they liked, and then got to fuck them.
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Just because everyone else in hollywood fucked kids, doesn't mean Michael Jackson is innocent.
Yes half of famous people has been on "The Lolita Express"; NO, that does NOT mean that Micheal Jackson is somehow innocent. Two wrongs don't make a right. He wasn't under attack because he was black at one point, he wasn't under attack cause he blamed "THOSE FUCKIN JEEWWWWWWZZZZZZ", he was under attack because he was CLEARLY fuckin kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The War on Christmas We Truly Need
So Recently I went down to my local Walmart down here, and I asked them when they were gonna start rolling out the Christmas Dec...
-
WELCOME BACK ZAIGER!!!!! We're all glad your back and off the smack. So, incase you weren't paying attention, here is how things hav...
-
I know I promised to put out part 6 of the Maddox Blogumentary today, but this has just been getting on my fucking nerves recentl...
-
During these past 5 years, peoples views have become more polarizing than ever, and the start of this toxic explosion, started wi...

No comments:
Post a Comment